Friday, December 11, 2009

Itto (Lone Wolf 2100 Fanart)

ITTO Lone Wolf 2100 Fan-art drawing
So here is this months Super-doodle- a little late because of my vacation. I am sure not many of you have ever heard of Lone Wolf 2100 like you have not heard of "Wizards" in the last post. Lone Wolf 2100 is a comic book series ( Yes, I know I am a nerd. I am ok with this ) that I really liked by artist Francisco Ruiz Velasco ( one of my favorite artists ever ) - I decided to include two versions- one that I fancied up in Photoshop, and the original drawing I did in Flash. I liked them both and could not really decide which i liked better- which do you like better? Anyway- Have a great Friday!

Original Drawing
ITTO Lone Wolf 2100 Fan-art drawing

3 comments:

DJ said...

im diggin the one that you played with. haha dont know this comic either though! Sorry man

Matt said...

oohhh good one brosiv. its awesome.

Nanuni Kokoritu said...

Nice one!