Sunday, April 8, 2018

Capitalist Goblin


I put a few more hours into this guy and am going to call him done.

I still might throw him in a quick environment to finish it up- but i think I have learned from it and am ready to move on.  I think I put way too much detail in- I spent 3 whole hours just working on one leg for example... and the only way you would ever notice is if you zoomed up into it like I was... and MOST people are not going to do that.  As long as it looks good at the main view point it is going to look good-  over-detailing Im learning is just a taxing thing on the artist and often times can deter from the main focal point of the piece.

My main focal points are the face of the bull character, and the goblin.  Everything else just needs to support them.

Overall this was a fun character to do and I am pleased with it.  My favorite elements ended up being the armor, belt, and sword on the bull characters chest.  

No comments: