Thursday, April 19, 2018

2 More Character Concepts

As a continuation of fleshing out the sketches I did yesterday, here are 2 more rendered into drooling monstrosities.  The first one was not intended to be a black guy until I started playing with colors.  I then thought it would be a good challenge as I dont normally draw black guys.  All of the skin pigments are different.  I think he turned out ok... but I could probably use some improvement.  I gave him cornrolls to make his race a little more obvious.

The next one is a witch doctor type.  Hes got a skull on his head and chicken foot around his neck, with some interesting face / body paint.  I like how his teeth turned out.  I feel like I get a little better with each one I do.  Excited to see how the last 2 turn out tomorrow. 



No comments: